More progress pictures from my Sebastian cosplay.
I have most of the upper body pieces done and cut out. Keep in mind nothing is painted yet, I’m still working on some different shades and trying to decide which one is the best. As you can see in one of the pictures there are a few pieces of scrap that have my ‘varying’ color pallet. So far I have a base of yellow with gold finish over it, a yellow and grey with the same gold finish and a yellow and white. I’m probably going to go with the yellow base with gold finish.
Last night I was really into making this costume. LOLOL. To a ridiculous degree. I was making a lot of different pieces and trying to place them out on my back accordingly. On my first attempt I got something pretty close to scale, which I am proud of. This is one of my first times making armored cosplay and I’m REALLY enjoying it.
Of course, this morning I had some complications with the shin guards ( see picture ) and was trying to lie my leg flat on the paper to accomplish something. One of the small steps in order to get this thing right. I finally got them to line up correctly a few hours ago and now I’m trying to locate a cylinder tube of plastic dinosaurs to double as my arrow quiver.